House Rules & Policies
Check-in is at 3pm
Check-out is at 11am
For your safety and comfort:
- Wood floors can be SLIPPERY. Wear non-slip foot attire to avoid slipping.
- Check the water temperature before showering or bathing.
- We are a non-smoking facility.
- Pets are not allowed. Although we love pets, some guests have allergies, so we can not accommodate them.
- Candles may not be used.
- Contact us immediately if something doesn't work, breaks, stains or tears.
- Quiet Time. Out of respect for our neighbors, we ask that you discontinue any loud activities by 9pm on week days, 11 pm on week-ends.
- You must go over these house rules with all members of your party.
It is our hope, that while here, you will feel at home, and be refreshed, as though you had stepped back into a simpler time. There are treasures from the past in closets, in drawers, and on display. Enjoy them, but please don't remove them.